Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Iloilo Day 2: Uncoordinated

At last! I found a way to blog. You might be asking, about the hiatus not only here in my blog but also on my youtube channel. Well, as all of you know or some of you might know that I am already in college, which means, more load on homework, and lesser leisure time which is the time I do all of these. And the lack of internet connection adds to my problem, BIG TIME! Luckily, through tattoo broadband(whoo! endorser? Halla!LOL) I solved this problem. 

I am really sorry about the inconsistency of this blog. I'm still on the adjustment stage of EVERYTHING, and so I hope you are still with me amidst of all this struggles. Enough with that short dramatic moment and let us continue with my second day at Iloilo.


I told you there are more churches to come. I think we went to three different churches that day and I forgot which is which. I 'm just going to show you the photos and let them do the talking. By the way, can you find us in the photo?






Here is a peek on what I wore that day.


  After church hopping, we went to a a place called Fish World and here is my favorite shot that I took there. 


I was amazed by this mural, it is just so colorful and alive. I don't know what it is exactly but it caught my eye.


Here are a couple more view on my outfit.




We took a break and took our lunch at "Doming Talabahan". Best part of the day!  





 GARINFARM was one of my favorite destinations that day. You'll see in a minute why.



I'm so proud of myself for taking this beautiful shot. This  photo describes the atmosphere at Garinfarm, peaceful and calming. 


Upon getting to the mid part of the farm we took a break and I was fascinated by this tiny coke in can(Cute eh?). 



 Since it is also almost holy week that time we went,  we were very willing to climb the whole pilgrimage.



It looks easy, but climbing these stairs seem like forever.

 As you climb up the stairs, you will be passing trough the 14 stations of the cross. Since we were still in the lowest level, me and my brother were in the Noah's Ark.


I just want to show you how vibrant my pants are in this photo. Weird huh?
We succeeded! As soon as we got at the top, we took a picture of the cross. I also took this shot and was so happy with the result.  


 This reminds me of heaven, not that I already went there but based on the image in my mind on what heaven looks like. And the pose of my brother just adds to the drama.

 Sunglasses: Hip Culture | Hat: My Brother's



Top: Thrifted | Pants: Greenhills | Shoes: Rusty Lopez | Bag: Primadonna

What do you notice on my outfit, do you find something wrong with it? And are you curious about my title? Well, the answer to these questions are connected to each other. 

As I look at what I wore that day, I started to question the coordination of the colors in my outfit. Based on my opinion, this outfit is a little bit chaotic, and that is because I only have a limited clothes to mix and match with. The lesson is when you travel, include neutral pieces so that you will not have the difficulty of uncoordinated colors in you outfit.
--------------------------
I survived my first week in college and slowly I am learning to manage my time so look forward to more posts.

Check out my latest haul video.
Be Optimistic❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment