Saturday, December 8, 2012

Randomness: Nail Polish

On the third day of our pharma week, we didn't do much at school so my friends and I decided to watch a movie at the mall. After the movie, we just roamed around the Lucky Chinatown Mall and came across the store THE FACE SHOP and caught up with all the nail polishes. I neveer really put nail polish that often because I can't put it  in my right hand because it's too hard LOL( I need more practice )  But I bought 3 anyway, it's buy 3 get 1 for free so I told myself, what the heck, you only live once LOL! 

I thought I'd share some pics!
IMG_2383 IMG_2386 IMG_2385 IMG_2394

These photos are amazing, aren't they? 
Check out my borther's instagram for more photos like this :) 
(pngohayon)
Also check him out on lookbook here.

P.S More on my outfit in my next post! 
Be yourself❤

2 comments:

  1. Those are so great! You're right you only live once so go for it!!!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete