Saturday, June 22, 2013

Berries

I think I forgot something! Oh yeah, I forgot to blog about my last outfit in Hongkong or to be specific in Macau. What's that they say, better late than never! Let me just go straight to what I wore. 

The most effortless thing to wear are dresses, and I'll 100% vouch for that. They are just so easy and they make you look like a lady. Especially dresses like this, don't you just love it's collar? It's so pretty and sweet. I would die for dresses like this, that's why i envy Jess from New Girl, that girl has a lot of cute dresses and I want them all!

Dress: Thrifted | Bag: Coach | Shoes: Suprafame



Oh!one more adorable thing about this dress is it's print, this dress can't get any better :) 





There's nothing more to say about this look, it is just plain adorable. 
But what's not adorable right now is the fact the we don't have any internet connection. It's been a week that we're disconnected from the virtual world and there are pros and cons. Cons, my blog and youtube channel are suffering. I can't post a single entry in any of them. Pros, I am more into my studies. And now that I think of it, it's kinda good that we got disconnected, God does move in mysterious ways. 

Have a good day!
Be yourself

2 comments: