Sunday, August 5, 2012

Treasures: Divisoria

Yeah, another treasures to share to you guys.  Remember my friend I talked to you about on my last treasure post? Well, we went on a shopping trip, again! But this time we went to DIVISORIA!  I know it is not the most likely place to shop but we found some pretty awesome stuff. 
I am really psyched to shop again. I was in a bit of a shopping hiatus because of all the school work. And it feels so good to shop LOL. 

Let's move on to the stuffs that I purchased.

I bought these statement choker necklaces. They have the same style but their designs create a contrast since the one is classy and the other one is edgy.



I have been into peter pan collars lately and I when I found this I got so excited that I can't choose between all the colors. And obviously I ended up buying these white ones since I thought It would be easier to pair with clothes I already have in my closet.





Modern Day Messenger Bag

Peter Pan-collared Top

Mullet Skirt

 
Rusty Brown Trousers

To give justice to these pieces I would just feature them on an outfit to show their real beauty. For now let's leave it at that. For the sake of a good conversation what is your favorite item?  

That's all for today. Goodnight everybody.
Be yourself ❤





No comments:

Post a Comment