Saturday, November 9, 2013

Vivid

This year for my dad's birthday we decided to celebrate it as a family. We hopped the plane to Cebu and had a 3-day long vacation there. We watched movies, played bowling, and just spend the time together. And honestly, this is one of the family vacation I enjoyed the most. And while we're there I took the opportunity to take some outfit shots, because I tell you that place is freaking beautiful. 

Knowing that Cebu is going to be hot, I decided to go for something fun and bright, and since I was in the mood for color blocking, why not? I am always fond of combining different colors together and be surprised how they look good together, exhibit A. 

Even if the color combination reminded me slightly of an eggplant, i don't really care, I like it LOL.



One thing that I know about color blocking is to not over do it. The key is to incorporate some neutral pieces, in that way you can balance your outfit and won't look like a walking rainbow. In my case, I neutarlized my outfit through my purse (well technically it's my mom's purse).


For accessories, I kept it very simple and light. I used this long spike necklace that I got at claires and some bracelets with the same color palette as my outfit. Then again, when color blocking you don't need alot of accessories beacaue the outfit itself already makes a statement.



Top: Forever 21 | Shorts: Forever 21 | Shoes: H&M | Necklace: Claires | Bracelets: Random

Well, sembreak's over and back to reality. I hope I spent my hours well this sembreak because for sure I will not have some free time for the next few months.
Good luck!

Be yourself!
-Han



No comments:

Post a Comment