Wednesday, October 17, 2012

How to: High Waisted Shorts

Hola! What time is it? It's sembreak time! Well, that's a little corny :) Anyway, were in the time of the year were some students, like me, get a rest from all the chaos in school. For three weeks we'll experience days without alarms bombarding us in the morning. There would be no running for late classes and there would be no sleepless night (Not really, I enjoy doing things late at night and I know some of you agree with me, so there's no change at that). But most of all there would be no thinking, no responsibility just fun!

One of the things I love about our semestral break is having that freedom to wear whatever I want anywhere, anytime. But when those hot days hit us we can't decide what to wear since we have to consider how hot it is when we dress up. My solution to this fashion dilemma is by wearing high waisted shorts! 

Top: Thrifted | Shorts: Thrifted | Oxford Shoes: Steve Madden | Hat: Somewhere in Ilocos

Since my lazy juice left me today I went on and did a real pairing, photographed by moi instead of doing it as polyvore(Tell me what you think? is it blog worthy?) So this outfit is preferred when you'll go to the beach or go out with your girlfriends and *snap you'll be as fresh as you'll ever be.  I would also like to share with you a video that shows  how you can style high waisted shorts in many ways.


Visit my youtube channel for more fashion videos(Hauls, How to videos, OOTDs and DIYs)

Are you having a great vacation? 
Look out for more posts. 

Be yourself❤

5 comments:

  1. amazing shorts!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wearing short simple top and hat always be my favorite :)
    nice blog btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always good to have a back up outfit when you're so lazy to make a new one and this is it :) Thank you BTW.

      Delete
  3. Those ripped are is kinda sexy, It really caught my eye. I bought my high waist shorts at goods.ph (https://www.goods.ph/summer-style-sport-casual-high-waist-shorts-19511.html) last week for our super late summer vacay, my friends are very jelly about it. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete