Saturday, September 1, 2012

1st Wave of Style { Paris L❤ve }

Striped Peter Pan-Collared Top







Exams are over! And as I promised here is the first pairing.
I always wanted to go to Paris, even if it's just in my dreams, LOL. And If i did I am picturing myself wearing atleast one striped clothing item. This would probably the outfit I would wear, but for now it's just an outfit to give tribute to my Paris l❤ve . 

What I had in mind in the first time I saw the top is to pair it with something red, and just play with the whole nautical theme. But since I don't have any bottoms that are red, I went with this pink one, which turned out to be just fine, I just used minimal accessories and I'm good to go. 

Thrifting Tip: Before thrifting, it is good to have a list of what you would like to find so you can have a particular section to focus on. This is to save time and energy and in the end you would not be empty handed. 


What do you think? 
Be yourself☻

No comments:

Post a Comment