Sunday, September 2, 2012

2nd Wave of Style { Just another Classy Outfit }

Pleated Skirt and Pink Top







My youtube channel goes way way back than my blog, and since then I have always been doing lookbooks and I see to it that there is at least one classy outfit in it. So here's my take on classiness for this particular lookbook.

Originally, I am planning to tuck the top but I opt to just tie the end to have a little twist. I added some classy accessories with pearls and gold. The lines of the top connecting with the pleats of the skirt makes the illusion of longer body.

Thrifting tip: Bring a friend when thrifting, he/she can help you decide on what is better on you and you can also get discounts if you buy a large number of clothes.

The weekend is over again, and back to reality.
Be yourself❤


No comments:

Post a Comment