Friday, July 20, 2012

Bullet Rain

Wow! How long has it been, a week? 2 weeks? a month? I really need to get this blog together. I have been trying to snap some outfits of mine but the problem is the quality of my camera. I'm just using the Canon Ixus 130 and the quality of the photos it take is not that great compared to a DSLR camera. But what the heck! I'm still doing this. Sorry for the bad quality of the photos. I tried my best, I really tried.

Anyway, since it's pouring outside, there's no other choice but to stay inside (Obviously, haha). So what I did is I pre-filmed some videos and took pictures for my blog. Basically, I just dressed up for nothing. But I would wear this outfit in a girl's day out or even a picnic. 


I just bought this blazer, and I'm in love with it. A haul will be coming in my youtube channel so look out for that. Back to the outfit, I really like how this outfit says that you are sweet but at the same time it shows that you are classy and put together. 


 Bag: Thrifted

I think a satchel is the perfect purse for this outfit, so I went on and used  my maroon satchel.

Loafers: Primadonna

Belt: SM Accessories

I hid the buckle of my belt and just used the plain part of it to avoid silverwares on the outfit for that clean and chic theme I was going for.

 Blazer: Forever 21 | Dress: Thrifted 




Wing bracelet: DIY | Cross bracelets: Random stands | Chain bracelet: Papemelrotti


Guess what. There is only a week before my birthday, Yey! It's my sweet sixteen and I'm excited on what's going to happen and how it will turn out. Basically i haven't experienced a birthday that I can say it's the Best Birthday Everrr! Hopefully this would be it. 

Shout out to my friends and block mates who are reading this blog. Don't tease me on Monday okay? 
Well this blog has been a total chaos, but I'm still holding on to it. And I hope you do too.

What do you think about my outfit? 
Be yourself❤

No comments:

Post a Comment