Sunday, October 21, 2012

All guards down

It was my grandfather's birthday last Friday, and we went to see him in their place and I was really excited to go there for three reasons. First of all I get to see him and greet him a happy birthday, BTW he is now sixty-four years old and he is still very strong and  adore him for that. Second of all, I can eat delicious meals that I know my grandmother is going to cook( She is a very good cook ). And last but not the least, I get to take some outfit shots! I just love how spacious it is there, the plants and everything so I always see to it that whenever I go there I  wear something blog worthy. Well blog worthy but at the same time comfortable. 





I just remembered those times when comfort to me spells JEANS. Now that I am braver I won't settle for a simple jeans and shirt combo. This made me want to tell you that you can be who you are and not just do what people do. Take a leap and stop joining the bandwagon of jeans wearing people. If you want to wear a dress to do an errand, then go with it. If you want to wear shorts out when it's cold then stand by it(Just make sure it's not really cold, because that would be stupid LOL). What I am saying is, be brave to show who you are in all ways possible, even just by simply dressing up. Do not let anyone tell you what the rules are. You make the rules for yourself. You dress for yourself and not for them so they don't have the right to tell you what to wear and what not to. Be bold and do not settle for MEDIOCRITY.


Top: Thrifted | Shorts: Thrifted
Necklace: Accessorize
Pearl Bracelet: Thrifted | Pink wrap Bracelet: Papemelroti

Shoes: People are People








Yesterday, I just found out my grades for the 1st semester, and my grades? not so hot. I am a scholar so I have to maintain a certain grade and unfortunately I did't meet it. So now my scholarship is gone and all I have are regrets. Regret that I let all my guards down in my grades and all the things connected to it. But as I always say, everything has a purpose, and I think this just might help me be more focused and competent. 

So far, I'm not doing anything productive and I'm just waiting for an adventure. Maybe a fashion adventure, or ok fine, one that is pharmacy related.

Credits to Paul Ngohayon for taking the photos.
Thank you so much Bro.
Hype his looks at lookbook

Be yourself❤ 


No comments:

Post a Comment